Book 1 of the Psychic Awakening Series
Enter a dark new era of warfare in Phoenix Rising – the first book in the epic Psychic Awakening series. Part rules manual, part thrilling narrative, this is your guide to perhaps the darkest challenge the Aeldari have ever faced – and perhaps, their greatest opportunity.
Through enticing lore, you'll discover the consequences of the opening of the Great Rift on the various factions of the Aeldari, as from Commorragh to the Craftworlds, ancient schemes come to fruition and a civil war between the Ynnari and their rivals brews. Meanwhile, a vast set of rules expansions enhance your Drukhari and Craftworlds armies with name generators, updated datasheets, and in–depth rules that let you create your own Craftworlds, Kabals and more!
Inside this 80–page book, you'll find:
– Background that brings the full impact of the Great Rift upon the Aeldari to life, examining the rifts formed between various factions in their society, the rising belief in Ynnead, the predations of Slaanesh, and more!
– Missions that allow you to recreate some of the most pivotal battles involving the Aeldari during the psychic awakening, and war zones that let you bring your battles to some of the most pivotal sites of conflict
– Expanded army rules for the Craftworlds, including alternative Exarch abilities, updated datasheets for Jain Zar and Howling Banshees, a new Psychic Discipline, and a system that allows you to build your own Craftworld Attributes
– Expanded army rules for the Drukhari, including updated datasheers for Drazhar and Incubi, name generation tables, and a system that lets you build your own Kabals, Wych Cults and Haemonculus Covens
– Expanded army rules for the Ynnari, including army–wide abilities, datasheets and matched play points for The Visarch, The Yncarne and Yvraine, Warlord Traits, Stratagems, the Revenant Psychic Discipline, Relics of Ynnead and more!