Those warbands who followed the spiralling labyrinth of Harrowdeep to its very nadir have found themselves in an even more nightmarish place – the Nethermaze. Once the dungeon of Harrowdeep’s architects, this bizarre and ever-morphing domain of pure shadow magic is a maddening labyrinth, full of traps and dangers of all kinds. It's in this oppressive darkness that your warband must fight, never trusting the ground beneath their own feet.
The ultimate competitive miniatures game evolves once again with the Warhammer Underworlds: Nethermaze Core Set. This packed box contains everything you need to start playing games in the shadowy labyrinth below Harrowdeep, including two complete warbands, dice, cards, tokens, boards, and more.
Warhammer Underworlds is a deck-based strategy game of skirmish battles set in Warhammer Age of Sigmar’s Mortal Realms. It’s full of big action, clever combinations and tricks, and fast-paced gameplay. You’ll be able to get started right away with the pre-made decks included in the box – using the new Rivals format – or hone your deck by adding universal cards from other Warhammer Underworlds expansions for near-endless strategic depth.
This set contains:
- The complete rules for Warhammer Underworlds – a tight and concise ruleset, honed over many seasons. This expansion adds fresh new mechanics like Maps and Domains, as well as chilling new lore and art that delves deeper still into the shadowy setting established by Harrowdeep
- The complete Shadeborn warband – Murderous aelven Shadowstalkers that utilise the umbral arts, melting into the shadows and then reappearing to strike down their foes from behind. Quickly assemble your warband with four push-fit models, cast in a deep mauve to stand out even when unpainted, plus fighter cards and a full Rivals deck to claim the deeps for Khaine
- The complete Skittershank’s Clawpack warband – Skaven assassins that exhibit all the cunning and cruelty of the Clans Eshin. With five push-fit models in skulking brown plastic, plus fighter cards and a pre-made Rivals deck, you’ll be ready to clash quick-fast
- 2 double-sided game boards to represent the uncanny corridors of the Nethermaze - Warhammer Underworlds tokens, including objectives, wound markers, glory points, and many, many more
- 48 universal cards – gambits, objectives, and upgrades that can be used by any warband, perfect for changing up your Shadeborn and Skittershank’s Clawpack decks, or expanding on your favourite warband as you bring them into the new setting
- 36 Grand Alliance cards – gambits, objectives, and upgrades that can be used by any warband belonging to that Grand Alliance
- 11 Dice – 5 Attack dice, 3 Defence dice and 3 Magic dice, enough for the most devastating blows, desperate defences and cataclysmic spells
Whether you're a new player looking to start your journey or a veteran gamer looking to update your game for the new season, this set is a must-have.
This box contains push-fit miniatures which are supplied unpainted and require assembly – we recommend using Citadel paints.