A detailed, striking scenery set, this Basilicanum is a modular plastic kit entirely compatible with others across the Sector Imperialis and Sector Mechanicus ranges. Combine as many kits as you like to create enormous, evocative multi–level environments perfect for games of Warhammer 40,000!
While battered and broken by countless centuries of gruelling conflict, what remains of the Basilicanum is a testament to the might of the Imperium; a huge gothic structure watched over by 2 enormous statues, it provides cover and high ground for squads of warriors to battle over.
The kit is comprised of 7 frames of plastic components (134 in total):
– 2 frames each containing 4 wall sections, covered in Imperial iconography (and skulls!), with 4 columns, 3 column top pieces (1 ruined), a vent and 2 small lamps;
– 2 frames of ruins and floors, each containing 1 ruined corner piece section, 3 sections of broken floor, 1 section of unbroken floor, 1 small broken column, 4 small broken floor sections, 1 top piece, 2 support arches, 2 lamps which plug into the underside of the floor sections and 1 small circular lamp;
– A frame of ruined Sector Imperialis buildings, making 3 sections of ruins featuring shattered window sections, broken columns and pipework;
– A frame containing 2 large statues: 1 of these clutches a spear taller than himself, with a stoic grimace on his face beneath a cowl – the other, holding a sword, has a skull face (and a shield bearing the legend MORTIS over an hourglass). Both statues can be assembled standing atop plinths or attached to the building's buttresses. Also included are 9 small lamps;
– A frame of columns: 4 complete columns, 1 large archway, 2 support arches, 2 small lamps, 4 top pieces for the columns and 2 small broken floor sections.