The Rotmire Creed are artisans of virology, relentless in their pursuit of the perfect plague. A swamp-dwelling cult that worships Nurgle in his aspect as Lord Leech, their blowpipe darts and cruel barbs are daubed with deadly alchemical contagions. Once unleashed, these diseases spread quickly through the ranks of their enemies – a testament to their infectious craft.
This multipart plastic kit builds a full warband of the Rotmire Creed, for use in games of Warcry. Led by a stilt-walking, syringe-wielding Witherlord, these grotesque bog-cultists are garbed in ragged hooded robes and wicker armour, and can be armed with a variety of spears, blowpipes, claws, and other foul weapons smeared with their deadly concoctions. These models can also be used as part of a Maggotkin of Nurgle army in games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar.
This set contains 10 plastic miniatures:
- 1 x Witherlord
- 1 x Bloated One (with Raker-claws, or a Raker-claw and Hooked Net)
- 2 x Carrion Catchers (each with a choice of Snatcher-hook or Impaler)
- 6 x Mirefolk Outcasts (each with a choice of Bilewood Weapons or a Bilewood Weapon and Shield)
This set also includes:
- A Rotmire Creed abilities card, to help utilise this warband’s vile toxins and tactics in your games of Warcry (in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, and Russian)
- 7 x Rotmire Creed fighter cards, for viewing your rules at a glance
- 2 x wound divider cards for tracking your fighters in battle
This kit comprises 71 plastic components, and is supplied with 2 x Citadel 32mm Round Bases, 2 x Citadel 28.5mm Round Bases, and 6 x Citadel 25mm Round Bases. These miniatures are supplied unpainted and require assembly – we recommend using Citadel Plastic Glue and Citadel Colour paints.
Rules for using the Rotmire Creed in games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar can be downloaded from the Warhammer Community website.