The Tome of Champions 2020 is an essential companion to Warcry, no matter how you like to play. From new narrative content to twists for matched play and fresh open play game modes, it’s packed with updated rules and ideas to inspire you. Monstrous melees and incredible quests await.
Inside, you’ll find:
- Rules for deadly Trial of Champions campaigns – challenge yourself with Champion Mode, increasing the difficulty level of any campaign, including lasting injuries, limited resources, and more!
- Triumph and Treachery Pit Fights – throw three or more warbands together in a frenzied bloodbath.
- Explore the mysterious city of Soroth Kor in a brand new style of shared narrative campaign, including an optional Campaign Master to bring your stories together.
- Expanded rules – including an updated Glory Points system and the integration of new factions from the Grand Alliance battletomes.
- 8 new Fated Quests, including some that take place underground.
- 5 new Challenge Battles – plus special rules to team up with a rival warband to take on roaming bands of Wild Fighters.
- 4 new Lesser Artefacts – one for each Grand Alliance.
- Matched Play updates for the 2020/2021 Season – including 6 additional Pitched Battle Battleplans, plus Hidden Agendas and rules for Escalation Tournaments.
- New Roaming Beasts – Wild Cave Creatures and Restless Undead are ready to crash your party.
- Alternative Rules for Terrain – try out three different ways to help you quickly generate interesting battlefields.
Whether you’re looking to spice up your next narrative campaign, try new warbands, or expand your matched play experience, this 112-page softback book is for you.
Copies of the Warcry Core Book and Warcry: Catacombs are required to make full use of the contents of this expansion.