A Warhammer Underworlds anthology
Direchasm has opened, and the war for Beastgrave is fiercer than ever. Discover the hopes, fears, and greatest battles of the many warbands who fight in the darkness in this collection of all-action short stories.
READ IT BECAUSE
Discover some of the many warbands who battle endlessly in the darkness of Beastgrave in a selection of tales that pit them against one another in desperate struggles for survival.
Beastgrave is starving. Poisoned from the inside by the treacherous Katophrane Curse, the Ur-Mountain forever calls warriors to its bloody depths in its desperation. Myriad warbands answer from across the Mortal Realms, some seeking treasure, others power, and yet more wishing only to kill. None find what they came for, and even death is denied those who enter Beastgrave’s halls.
Now, a new area has yawned open, the Direchasm – a place of darkness where warbands fight endlessly. Some, like Myari’s Purifiers – noble scions of the Lumineth Realm-lords – have come to purge the taint from the mountain. Others, such as The Dread Pageant, seek any sign of Slaanesh, and will stop at nothing until the lost deity is found. To achieve their goals, both must battle the likes of The Wurmspat, Rippa’s Snarlfangs and The Grymwatch. Beastgrave demands blood, but those who enter its caverns soon find themselves lost to its fury, doomed to fight an endless war.
- The Mountain's Call by Graeme Lyon
- Ghastlight by Anna Stephens
- Last Rite of the Hag Queen by Dale Lucas
- The Root of Death by Clint Werner
- The Rage of the Mountain by Danie Ware
- Claws of Famine by Miles A Drake
- The Jabberslythe's Grin by Ben Counter
- Heart of the Beast by Gary Kloster
- Halls of Gold by Thomas Parrott
- The Gnawblade by Denny Flowers
- Chains of Fate by Nicholas Wolf
This hardback edition also includes three alternative-art objective cards for use in Warhammer Underworlds: Direchasm.