Hexbane's Hunters are fast, deadly, and unrelenting, with a varied roster of warriors. The key to the warband's strength lies in the Price of Victory ability shared by its human fighters, which allows them to gain free upgrades or crusade swiftly across the battlefield when a friendly hunter is taken out of action. This box includes a complete Rivals deck, plus loads of extra cards allowing you to try out a few tricks, as well as universal cards and Grand Alliance cards to use with your other warbands.
This set contains:
- 6 x push-fit Hexbane's Hunters miniatures – no glue required to assemble, cast in solemn grey to stand out even when unpainted.
- 6 x double-sided fighter cards, one for each warrior in the warband – Haskel Hexbane, Brydget Axwold, Aemos Duncarrow, Quiet Pock, Grotbiter, and Ratspike.
- A further 66 cards to enhance your fighters and provide new tactics and challenges for your games of Warhammer Underworlds: Nethermaze, including:
- 12 x Hexbane's Hunters objective cards
- 10 x Hexbane's Hunters upgrade cards
- 10 x Hexbane's Hunters gambit cards (includes 1x Domain card)
- 6 x Universal objective cards, usable by any warband
- 7 x Universal upgrade cards, usable by any warband (includes 1x Map card)
- 7 x Universal gambit cards, usable by any warband (includes 2x Domain cards)
- 12 x Grand Alliance cards, usable by any warband belonging to the specified Grand Alliance
- 1 x Hexbane's Hunters Warband Background / Rivals Deck Card
- 1 x cover card
Miniatures in this box are supplied unpainted and require assembly – we recommend using Citadel paints.